|Riviera Capital CJSC|
TITLE: Executive Assistant/ Investor Relations Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Riviera Capital is looking for a proactive and resourceful Executive Assistant to assist in Investor Relations, support the Chief Executive Officer in daily tasks and help manage office operations. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and communication skills, integrity, and a commitment to excellence.
- Maintain phone and email communication with investors, assist them in their dealings with local banks, openings of accounts;
- Help prepare quarterly letters to investors and investment reports;
- Address specific reporting and compliance related tasks;
- Research specific companies and industries;
- Prepare research reports, presentations and information memoranda;
- Perform project management tasks;
- Read, research, and route correspondence, draft letters and documents, collect and analyse information, initiate telecommunications;
- Maintain the CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answer or direct inquiries;
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential;
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, record meeting discussions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably with a major in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field;
- Excellent analytical, research, report writing and presentation skills;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently;
- Computer literacy including Word Processor, Spreadsheet and PowerPoint;
- Excellent English language writing and editing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages, fluency in Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to work as a part of a team and meet deadlines;
- Strong scheduling and time management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary and bonus incentives, involvement in various projects, career advancement opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Executive Assistant/ Investor Relations Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Riviera Capital CJSC provides advisory services to investors and investment funds throughout the full investment lifecycle. For more information, please visit: http://rivieracapital.am/ .
This announcement has been retrieved 1044 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.