|SAS Group LLC|
TITLE: SMM Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAS Group is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for designing and implementing Company's social media marketing plans and strategies, achieving digital and offline marketing goals and objectives, managing successful marketing campaigns to drive traffic, registration, launches, engagement, and cross-sell. He/ she will be an innovative and creative individual fluent with the latest digital marketing trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design and production.
- Build, plan and implement the overall social media marketing strategy;
- Write short, simple and compelling speeches for digital posts, investigate topics and create engaging, traffic driven and SEO friendly content;
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget;
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends, working closely with sales and marketing team to plan and coordinate promotional events, campaigns and social media content;
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the Company website;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns;
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness;
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Post, manage and analyse advertisements in social networks, submit a report about their productivity;
- Compose, update, edit and post the Company's website information;
- Compose promoting marketing texts and messages in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Create and post pictures, videos and other materials in the website;
- Manage the day to day management of the Company's social media channels including posting all organic and paid social posts, responding to all brand comments, writing a content as needed;
- Create monthly reports including Weekly Content Unique Views/ Read, Weekly Engagement Rate, Monthly Requested Demos;
- Constantly monitor social trends and competitors, identifying areas of opportunities within the social space;
- Work with social influencers and bloggers;
- Contact with consumers by social media, follow and answer their messages and comments in Armenian, English and Russian languages, analyse customers' opinions;
- Periodically prepare a work report and its results;
- Assist with market research to discover consumer and business needs, habits and trends;
- Evaluate social media trends and lead innovative ideas to generate traffic.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, business development, and client relationship management;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university; master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited university is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Ability to analyse campaign and program performance and report results to the Marketing Manager and Directors;
- Digital marketing strategy experience, including the development and implementation of strategies behind marketing products and services;
- Project management skills and experience, including managing multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously;
- Ability to conduct market research analysis, including interpretation of statistical analysis;
- Competitive industry knowledge and a creative personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with a photo to: Hr@sasgroup.am , indicating the position title ("SMM Specialist") in the subject line of the email. For inquiries, please call the Company at: (010) 525722 or (099) 525722.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 404 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.