|Sef International UCO LLC|
TITLE: Internal Auditor
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sef International UCO is looking for an Internal Auditor to join its team. The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Head of Internal Audit team, by implementing internal audit functions.
- Perform regular audits of the processes, loan products and branches of the Organization in accordance with approved internal audit plan;
- Conduct analysis of the loan portfolio to identify any unusual relationship/ anomaly;
- Travel to branches in the regions of Armenia to implement visits to the customers, checkups and monitor loans in compliance with the local regulations and international guidance/ methodology;
- Conduct frequent visits and checkups of the cash desks of the branches;
- Prepare high quality reports on the checkups and branch visits;
- Evaluate and document the adequacy of internal controls;
- Recommend corrective actions and improvements, cost reduction strategies.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or in a technical field;
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Internal or External Auditor, preferably in a financial institution;
- Driver's license and at least 2 years of driving experience;
- Certification/ license of an auditor or accountant is an advantage;
- Experience in IT audits, IT security, software development and implementation, modern electronic payment systems and mobile technologies is an advantage;
- Experience in either Data Analysis/ Mining or Fraud Examination is an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of micro-finance or banking operations;
- Knowledge of CBA, Government and tax regulations as applicable to lending institutions;
- Understanding of and ability to audit general and application-level IT controls;
- Excellent knowledge of business operations and specifics of lending institutions, including business model, technologies and structure;
- Proven experience to produce quality outputs under pressure;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Data analysis skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Armenian auditing policies, standards, requirements, procedures and methodology;
- Knowledge of requirements for the contracts, agreements, receipts, and other official documentation;
- Skill in examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community;
- Strong skills in planning, controlling, goal setting and personnel motivation skills;
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem-solving, and timely problem escalation;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to travel to and stay at the local provinces for audit;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of statistical software packages is an advantage;
- Knowledge of AS Bank is an advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Internal Auditor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
This announcement has been retrieved 360 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.