Walnut Farms LLC
TITLE: Project Manager
START DATE/ TIME: 01 October 2019
DURATION: Permanent, after successful performance of 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia with site visits in regions
JOB DESCRIPTION: Walnut Farms LLC, an agricultural company, is looking for a Project Manager who will be able to make decisions and monitor the Company activities in the field. The Project Manager should be an initiator, able to communicate to different people, be willing to learn on-the-job, create and follow through with new projects within the scope of operations, report to shareholders and serve as the resource person conveying local environment and interacting with the beneficiaries.
- Create and follow budgets on a regular interval;
- Create new business plans;
- Identify foreign markets for export;
- Communicate with field staff on course of action for specific situations;
- Work with marketing company to create and maintain online presence;
- Perform market studies;
- Identify and negotiate with suppliers and clients when necessary;
- Research varieties of new plants and work with local and foreign consultants for that purpose;
- Perform regular site visits;
- Arrange logistics;
- Perform basic administrative duties including banking correspondence, communication with management and shareholders, bookkeeping and petty cash management;
- Perform other job-related duties as required by the shareholders.
- Good Knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge of Armenian agriculture and local environment is a plus;
- Work experience in the relevant field will be a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience;
- Good written and oral communication/ reporting, presentation skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially in Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Flexibility to adjust working hours to actual workload, as required;
- Ability to work under pressure and travel in the marzes;
- Valid driving license;
- Ability to travel abroad.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on prior experience and qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Walnut Farms LLC is an agricultural company focusing on planting, growing and trading in walnuts and other nuts in Armenia. The company currently has 100 hectares of walnut farmlands with 35,000 trees in place.
This announcement has been retrieved 1902 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.