|PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia LLC|
TITLE: Associate to Audit
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: October 2019
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia (PwC Armenia) is looking for a fresh graduate to fill the position of an Associate to Audit. A career within External Audit services, will give the incumbent the opportunity to provide a range of assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. The clients of the Company are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. By using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing he/ she will focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of the Company's clients' information.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics;
- Strong analytical, communication skills and good attention to details;
- Extensive computer skills (Excel and Word);
- Excellent working knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- Strong career commitment;
- Self-motivated personality, ability to work under pressure;
- Self-disciplined personality, accuracy and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Capability to work in a team environment;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel;
- Work experience is not required, but would be a plus;
- Ability to work full-time.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary plus benefits package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/y4efmnk3 .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about PwC Armenia, please visit: http://pwc.com/am.
This announcement has been retrieved 806 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.