TITLE: Senior Data Analyst
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intertech is looking for a Senior Data Analyst with authentic passion for accurate and predictive real-time data who can execute in a fast-paced, creative, and continually evolving environment. This role will be vital in analyzing the business models in the Company and using advanced analytics to provide data insights for business decisions. The successful candidate will be responsible for examining the business needs when it comes to data and compiling/ delivering relevant reports by optimizing the reporting system and ensuring that everyone is aligned when it comes to data and fully being able to understand its contents.
- Understand and be up to date with the unique needs of the business when it comes to data;
- Take ownership of data analyse activities and work closely with end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualization solutions (e.g. reporting and dashboards);
- Responsible for data injection, transformation, analyse and visualization;
- Design and implement from medium to large custom application data models;
- Develop relevant practices and procedures in terms of reporting habits within the Company, ensuring a buy-in from all the individuals;
- Promote the importance of being data savvy and enforce data driven decision making;
- Work transversally across departments in order to fully cover the business needs in terms of reporting and data;
- Work with reporting software and statistical techniques in order to analyse campaigns, AB testing, RoI, etc;
- Analyse bulky data, facts and figures and be able to draw relevant conclusions;
- Create presentations, graphs, tables and other reporting deliverables to present a user-friendly version of a relevant data across the Company’s verticals;
- Mentor data analysts on the team while owning independent deliverables;
- Carry out database audits in line with database management principles;
- Evaluate BI tools and propose the best solution for the business;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve reporting, discover issues and deliver better service;
- Provide recommendations in terms of data collection, warehousing, management and retrieval procedures;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- MBA qualification;
- Relevant degree in Statistics, IT/ Computer Science or Mathematics;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience in iGaming industry is a big plus;
- Tech savvy/ tech driven; practical experience with statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME and others);
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL/ MicroStrategy (or similar);
- Experience in data mining/ advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar);
- Advanced mathematical, analytical and conceptual thinking skills with meticulous attention to details;
- Interest and desire to fully understand the business/ business acumen;
- Managerial experience and excellent problem solving skills;
- Proven teamwork and communication skills to ensure optimal understanding of the information provided;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to see the "big picture", evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests;
- English language proficiency;
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus package of benefits including medical insurance and gym membership.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who have the right skills and experience for this job are welcome to send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Senior Data Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Intertech LLC is a web design and development company, specialized in creating websites. The Company started its operation in Armenia in 2016. The target markets are mostly Europe and Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 540 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.