|Bass Boutique Hotel|
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Hotel Director is responsible for the overall operation of the hotel from strategic decisions through business and fulfillment of hotel activities to operational activities.
- Recruit, train and supervise the staff;
- Manage budgets;
- Maintain statistical and financial records;
- Manage working process; plan events and make room bookings;
- Handle customer complaints and queries;
- Promote and market the business;
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Higher education in Tourism or in a related field;
- Work experience, specifically in hospitality;
- Knowledge of Russian, English or any other foreign languages would be an asset.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Bass Boutique Hotel is represented by "Bass" LLC. For more information, please visit: www.bass.am .
This announcement has been retrieved 947 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.