TITLE: Head of Account Opening in Armenia
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day)
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FXTM Armenia is looking for an experienced, driven and highly motivated Head of Account Opening in Armenia, whose primary function will be to lead, mentor and develop account opening team members, supporting them to provide the best possible support to the business.
- Lead, manage and direct all the Account Opening activities to ensure that clients are sending correct documents to achieve customer satisfaction as well as Company growth;
- Take full responsibility for the management of the team and each team member's work individually;
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting;
- Participate in various projects for the realization of the Company's strategy;
- Maintain and improve training for new and existing account opening team members to promote quick on-boarding as well as a quick understanding of new product roll-outs;
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability, ensure that teams understand their objectives and are provided the tools and guidance to be successful;
- Motivate the team through coaching, career planning and setting individual objectives;
- Process all new documents, including Individual, Corporate, IB, etc.;
- Complete compliance checks for new accounts;
- Respond to any emails regarding account opening;
- Follow up on pending accounts for outstanding documents, calls and emails;
- Liaise with other departments/ offices to ensure they are up-to-date with account opening procedures and documents required;
- Fill account documents;
- Assist other departments and functions where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of proven success in leading, building and managing highly effective teams;
- Absolute proficiency in English and Russian languages;
- Outstanding customer service skills and demonstrated ability to transfer the knowledge to peers;
- Ability to think strategically and to lead;
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver multiple projects while staying organized;
- Extraordinary leadership, coaching, and development skills;
- Self-starter motivated and able to take initiative;
- Sound business judgment and ability to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action;
- Conflict management skills;
- Ability to work in shifts whenever required.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, medical insurance will be provided after 3 months of employment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://workable.com/j/40D5BC2A95 . Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 689 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.