|Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF)|
TITLE: Executive Assistant
START DATE/ TIME: 01 October 2019
DURATION: 1 year
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is offering an opportunity for a fresh graduate to gain experience working in a nonprofit sector, to develop necessary administrative and other skills for professional development. JMF is looking for a candidate to fill an open position of an Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will perform a variety of organizational and administrative activities benefiting the organization.
- Greet visitors/ guests and provide the necessary information;
- Answer telephone(s) and walk-in inquiries;
- Write correspondences in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare documents and files for meetings; maintain archives;
- Prepare, send and receive letters, and archive duplicates;
- Conduct translations/ interpretations in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Support the Administration and Program departments in developing written communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Database updates and maintenance;
- Possess full information on daily events and activities;
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Graduate degree (please note that only 2017-2019 academic years graduates of Yerevan State University, Yerevan State Brusov University of Languages and Social Sciences or Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan can apply);
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills; responsible and flexible attitude;
- Work experience is not required.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 55.000 AMD
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are requested to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning "Executive Assistant" in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is a non-profit organization operating in Armenia since 1996. At present JMF's strategic areas cover the fields of health, civil society, education, community and economic development. For more information, please visit: www.jinishian.org.
This announcement has been retrieved 1084 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.