|World Vision Armenia|
TITLE: Executive/ Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The responsibilities of the Executive/ Administrative Assistant include provision of administrative, logistics and secretarial support services to World Vision Armenia Country Office, including coordination of information flow, contribution to operational efficiency and effectiveness. The Executive/ Administrative Assistant will play an integral role in the flow of information into, through and out of the organization and will be the first point of contact for anyone contacting WVA Country office.
Office operation: communication/ information management:
- Manage the reception area, greet and direct visitors and phone callers to the appropriate department and/ or employee; take and deliver messages as needed;
- Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls, DHL mail and other correspondence;
- Maintain administration office files;
- Handle typing, word processing, photocopying, and other support needs for Administrative Department;
- Maintain call logs and logs for tender participants;
- Compile and timely update staff contact list;
- Receive taxi orders from staff, record data into electronic database, keep track of taxi coupons.
Support to WVA Program Director:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Program Director in accurate and timely manner;
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications (e-mail, telephone and correspondence);
- Organize agendas and necessary documents; take minutes at meetings;
- Manage logistics related to business trips and other activities.
Support to Administrative Department:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Administrative Department Manager in accurate and timely manner;
- Provide translation and interpretation services upon necessity;
- Manage logistics related to business trips and other activities;
- Assist Administrative Department Manager in other tasks and assignments, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Linguistics or Social Sciences;
- At least 3 years of similar work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Computer proficiency in Word Processor, Power Point, Lotus Notes and other internet applications;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain good relationships with peers and visitors;
- High level of written communication and a clear and persuasive verbal presentation style;
- Politeness, honesty;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at: https://tinyurl.com/Executive-Administrative and/ or send your CV to: email@example.com . Please note that no information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview. If applying by e-mail, please, indicate the title of the position ("Executive/ Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: World Vision is a Christian humanitarian and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives. Established in 1950, World Vision operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide. It is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities, to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision pursues life in all its fullness for every child and serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
WVA operates mainly through its 10-15 years long-term Area Programs (AP) that are predominantly funded through child sponsorship. APs are focused on promoting child well-being through community participation and ownership.
This announcement has been retrieved 1370 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.