|Fund for Armenian Relief, Armenian Branch|
TITLE: Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: 01 October 2019
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fund for Armenian Relief, Armenian Branch (hereinafter FAR) is looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist to assist the Executive Director and the team to render administrative functions assuring the implementation of the Company's day to day activities.
- Meet visitors, provide information on FAR, organize meetings, etc;
- Answer telephone calls and direct calls to FAR office staff;
- Coordinate communication between FAR head office and satellite offices;
- Register and transfer information to addressees;
- Provide the staff with information on decrees, orders, decisions, etc. in a timely manner;
- Register and distribute all the incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Draft letters, write e-mail and fax messages, memos, announcements, numerate if necessary and track those, do translations and interpret when needed;
- Organize meetings and visits;
- Copy documentation when necessary;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by FAR Director.
- Native Armenian speaker; fluency in English and Russian languages with strong English writing and speaking skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Working experience will be considered as an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 1209 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.