TITLE: Senior Java Developer
ANNOUNCEMENT CODE: PR023/19
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Programmers and development managers
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Shirak Technologies is looking for a Senior Java Developer to lead a team of software engineers of different levels by contributing to design and implementation of cutting-edge technologies, system solutions and cloud products. The incumbent must have at least 5 years of experience, leadership skills and preferably a research experience. The Company gives the incumbent an opportunity to work at Yerevan or Gyumri office.
- Work with users and clients to determine what their needs are and then develop the appropriate software to meet those requirements;
- Assign tasks to employees, manage the team of engineers;
- Work with team members to plan and develop a prototype, implementation and test plans;
- Work as a team to design system architecture, implement, test, and develop software to fulfill the project;
- Develop and enhance the modules of the initial prototype, delegate coding to junior developers;
- Review the codes and provide guidance, preserve the coding style, contribute to the comment-writings and deliver maintainable codes by committing in the repositories so that it can help with future enhancements, upgrades and maintenance;
- Develop and implement unit and system level test automation, execute daily regression tests to prevent feature regressions and maintain the advancement throughout its development lifecycle;
- Write complex Java applications using microservice architecture on containerized orchestration frameworks: Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and Amazon ECS;
- Run Java Spring Boot/ Cloud/ Data microservices working with both SQL and nonSQL databases (Redis experience is a plus);
- Deploy intricate distributed structures by using load balancer for high-performance, high-volume, high-traffic, mission-critical, high-availability and low-latency cloud services;
- Work with the team working on React/ Angular (React Native is a plus), working with WebAPI, SOAP and RestFULL models;
- Maintain development, test and productive systems for smooth staging and continuous development;
- Follow agile development strategies;
- Efficiently communicate with end-users, co-workers, managers and other stakeholders.
- BS/ MS or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing complex software applications and products;
- Managerial skills, problem-solving abilities, resource planning, project tracking, time management, etc.;
- At least 5 years of experience in OOP and Java System Development;
- Strong understanding of Java development techniques, OOD, in-depth knowledge of server-side Java, as well as Spring Framework;
- Knowledge of Java Core, Spring, Hibernate frameworks, Restful API, JDBC;
- Knowledge of shell scripting and Linux administration;
- Experience in data structures, algorithmic complexities, modeling and optimization problems;
- Advanced knowledge of English Language;
- Fast learner, strong analytical skills;
- Fulfilled or waived military obligations (for male candidates);
- Proven track record in Java development.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Java Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be held both in Gyumri and Yerevan as per your preferred location.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Shirak Technologies, represented by SHTE LLC, was founded in 2001. Shirak Technologies is a business consulting company specialized in software development and system integration. The Company has its design centers both in Yerevan and Gyumri, Armenia. For more information about Shirak Technologies please visit: www.shte.net.
This announcement has been retrieved 386 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.