TITLE: Head of Indirect Sales and Payment System Department
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom is looking for a Head of Indirect Sales and Payment System Department to generate sales in the commercial market sectors through third party channels such as partners, distributors, shop chains, agents and promoters. The incumbent will introduce and develop payments collection channels such as cash terminals, banks, ATMs, electronic and online payments. He/ she will develop credit sales terms with banks for smartphones and other devices sales.
- Develop business plan within the indirect channel footprint to grow dealer network, sales outlets and indirect sales teams;
- Allocate and supervise indirect sales department targets for performance and outcomes to meet the strategic aims;
- Build relationship with key partners;
- Negotiate contracts with future partners;
- Develop monitoring scheme and controll partners activities and indirect sales teams;
- Implement management, animation and best practice for indirect sales and payment systems;
- Negotiate with banks for Credit sales terms;
- Structure commercial reports and introduce to management committee;
- Monitor and collect market information to stay up to date with the latest trends;
- Set up the rules for payments collection and indirect sales points in terms of merchandising plans development;
- Research for new indirect sales / payment collection channels.
- University degree in Marketing or Economics;
- Up to 5 years of work experience in the field of sales and 2 years of work experience in the field of management;
- Experience in financial/ banking sector and in telecommunication;
- Experience in working with external clients;
- Confident and professional communicator with staff at all levels;
- Reporting and business writing experience;
- Strong work ethic, high energy, enthusiasm and a passion for technology;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high transaction environment;
- Negotiation skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Conflict management and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of English and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Head of Indirect Sales and Payment System Department") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 728 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.