|Praemium RA LLC|
TITLE: Full Stack .NET Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in software development and fluency in English language.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Full Stack .NET Developer is responsible for extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium's investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in-house and is web-based. The incumbent will work on global projects to expand the Company's applications and systems, ranging from small projects, applications and microservices fabric to its larger core systems.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform; later shift to extending the application over time.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework;
- Good experience with API development;
- Strong capability with SQL development and stored procedures;
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be an advantage;
- Experience with Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio and Git;
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Fluency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Full Stack .NET Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Praemium RA is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and China. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. For more information, please visit: www.praemium.com.au.
This announcement has been retrieved 321 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.