|Kamurj UCO CJSC|
TITLE: Lawyer, Law Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Kamurj UCO is looking for a Lawyer who will be responsible for making court claims, implementing judicial representation and internal legal service.
- Make court claims, responses, counter-claims and other documents;
- Implement judicial representation;
- Represent the interests of the Organization in all state entities (in relations with all physical and legal entities);
- Conduct legal efforts aimed at solving delinquency problems with clients; implement works for charging of the loan;
- Plan Company's internal and individual legal acts, contracts and other documents; implement legal expertise and make conclusions;
- Prepare answers to complaints regarding the Company's customers and partners;
- Make and present reports.
- University degree in Law; master's degree is desirable;
- Lawyer qualification is desirable;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Lawyer in Finance and Banking sector;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; English language knowledge is desirable;
- Skilled user of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook); knowledge of databases;
- Accurate, detail oriented personality, ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work within strict and flexible time frames;
- Ability to analyze; leadership skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Team working skills;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility;
- Readiness to do main part of the work implies to be done out of the office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV in the Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title ("Lawyer, Law Department") in the subject line of the email or deliver the hard copy to the following address: 123 Sebastia Str., Yerevan 0032, RA. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is providing micro and small loans to low-income families in urban and rural areas throughout Armenia. For more information about "Kamurj" UCO CJSC, please visit: www.kamurj.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 518 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.