|Epiroc Armenia LLC|
TITLE: Service Mechanic
LOCATION: Kajaran, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Service Mechanic makes regular maintenance of the equipment on contract as per Epiroc maintenance manual. He/ she makes breakdown repair in accordance with equipment manual.
- Carry out daily checks as per checklist and repair defects;
- Report all major defects either to the Senior Mechanic, Service Supervisor, Maintenance Planner or the Service Manager;
- Find breakdowns of the equipment and repair equipment under contract in accordance with Epiroc standards and equipment manual;
- Make regular maintenance of the equipment on contract as per Epiroc maintenance manual;
- Fill all relevant documentation (work order, Operator/ Mechanical/ productivity checklists) and complete as per requirements;
- Ensure that all tools, workshop facility and equipment are used correctly and are kept in good working condition;
- Ensure good housekeeping in the workshop;
- Report on incident/ accidents damage caused by the customer's staff;
- Carry out works in other areas, in necessity, including underground conditions, but the maximum duration of underground works shall not exceed one hour, excluding the road time to getting to the equipment location and back;
- Perform other job-related work as assigned;
- Do all jobs in accordance with the requirements of the RA "On safety and protection of labor", System of Standards in safety job according to the decree "On fire safety" of RA Emergency Situations Agency.
- Diploma about Secondary education or Special Secondary education;
- At least 3 years of experience on underground and surface equipment repair: mining equipment such as drill rigs, loaders dump trucks etc;
- Knowledge of underground and surface mining equipment and safety regulations;
- Fault finding skills;
- Good maintenance practices;
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to work with electronic spare parts catalogues.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Service Mechanic") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Epiroc is a productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc develops and produces construction and other equipment. The Company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden and is collaborating with customers in about 150 countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.epiroc.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 312 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.