|Aras Food LLC|
TITLE: Pre-Seller/ Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Aras Food is seeking a qualified Pre-Seller/ Manager to be responsible for the sales of sweets and coffee in the assigned area and routes via pre-selling.
- Collect daily orders;
- Promote the Company's products in local market;
- Conduct regular meetings with the Sales Manager for the feedback on the status of sales;
- Check expired goods and cash shortages on a daily basis and ensure payments' collection;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all customers and update customer details of the assigned area;
- Increase the current customer pool and Company sales turnover by involving new customers and partners;
- Identify and develop cooperation with new sales outlets;
- Activate promotions and sales by ensuring trade merchandising standards;
- Work in a team of market developers/ pre-sellers;
- Conduct sector-related market research and customer reviews to understand business environments, clients' requirements and business peculiarities.
- At least 1 year of successful experience as a Retail Manager;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages is an asset;
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details, ability to be a shining example of well behavior and high performance;
- Own car and a driving license.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Pre-Seller/ Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 October 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 251 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.