|Deloitte Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Engagement Management Junior Specialist, Shared Service Center
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Deloitte Armenia is looking for a result-oriented professional, with strong work ethics for the position of Engagement Management Junior Specialist in Shared Service Center in the Yerevan office.
- Create billing instructions in SAP;
- Process contracts;
- Open, maintain and close SAP engagement codes;
- Assist in SAP reporting and BI reporting;
- Prepare analytical reports on demand;
- Maintain and regularly update existing databases;
- Collect and systemize relevant information from engagement teams;
- Monitor cash collection and other key business performance indicators.
- University degree; degree in Economics will be a plus;
- Good command of Russian and English languages;
- High organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office and Internet user (advanced knowledge of Excel will be a plus)).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus benefits package
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants should submit their CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title "Engagement Management Junior Specialist, Shared Service Center" in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn more about Deloitte Armenia CJSC, please visit: www.deloitte.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 633 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.