|HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Relationship Manager Associate
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The responsibilities of the role are to assist Relationship Managers (RM) in a primary control environment, including monitoring over loan utilization, insurance arrangement process, property valuation acts, covenants, terms and conditions compliance.
- Engage in customer contact: customer visits, site inspections and other issues related to ongoing relationship management;
- Assist Relationship Managers (RM) in a primary control environment, including monitoring over loan utilization, insurance arrangement process, property valuation acts, covenants, terms and conditions compliance, etc,;
- Assess customer's business and financial performance, monitoring customer's risks and customer facilities through regular visits/ meetings;
- Conduct financial assessment of the existing and potential customers for extending/ reviewing credit facilities including a detailed analysis of the company's balance sheet, income statement, cash flows and forecasts accompanied by the ratio analysis;
- Work closely with the RMs supporting delivery of a professional relationship management service to customers, prospective customers and professionals;
- Provide high quality service to internal and external customers; taking ownership and completing all tasks in a timely manner.
- University graduate (preferably master's degree) in Business Administration, Economics, Banking or Finance;
- At least 3 years of related work experience in finance, banking and/ or business environment;
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and relationship skills;
- Knowledge of finance, ability to interpret complex financial information;
- Credit analysis skills, knowledge of accounting principles and standards and practice of credit analysis;
- Professional qualification such as CFA, ACCA, or CIMA is desirable;
- Good understanding of the local market specifics, familiarity with local business culture and environment is essential;
- Computer literacy, strong knowledge of MS Office and ability to quickly adapt to new software applications;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines;
- Ability to demonstrate judgmental thinking and effective decision-making in all appropriate cases;
- Ability to effectively support RMs in handling all customer requests related to commercial banking services;
- Ability to conduct full financial assessment of the businesses. This requires understanding and ability to interpret financial information, familiarity with local market specifics, ability to retrieve and analyze the necessary information;
- Pose correct questions and receive necessary information during the contact with customers' representatives by ensuring competency, objectivity and professionalism;
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements;
- Liaise and work with the Commercial Banking and other teams to ensure best possible experience and outcomes for customers, employees and the Bank;
- Understand and adhere to established policies and procedures in the team;
- Support delivery of efficient, accurate and timely processing of clients' requests and transactions;
- Work under pressure, in a multi-task environment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Relationship Manager Associate") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 764 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.