TITLE: Procurment and Logistics Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Procurment and Logistics Manager will be responsible for the overall supply chain management. The Procurment and Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers;
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints;
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries;
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments;
- Coordinate the Company's relations with international and internal suppliers;
- Prepare and sign documentations and contracts;
- Plan on time procurement process with internal and external suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role;
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry;
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software;
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational abilities;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage and allocate budgets;
- Time and project management skills, including the ability of working on multiple projects at the same time;
- In-depth understanding of the Company's current products and future concepts.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Comprehensive remuneration package, including training and development programs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Procurment and Logistics Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 534 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.