|Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch|
TITLE: QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The QA Automation Engineer will provide expertise in the area of Automated QA activities for applications developed by the Questrade Technology Group (QTG), with particular focus on the Data Warehouse integration, clients' statements and other areas.
- Write test plans, and test cases throughout the development lifecycle;
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
- Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven;
- Train other departments on the use of custom developed tools;
- Work closely with the Development team to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Work in an Agile team, following Agile methodology (Kanban);
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Expert in automation testing frameworks, design and implementation;
- Experience in Bash/ Shell scripting;
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL and understanding of relational database concepts;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Advanced knowledge of system development lifecycle; methodology and testing knowledge;
- Expert ability to apply quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language;
- Knowledge of Python or a similar programming language will be an asset;
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly with any testing tool.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("QA Automation Engineer") in the subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Questrade International Inc. is an affiliate company to Questrade Inc, an online brokerage in Canada. In October 2010, the Company officially opened an international branch in Yerevan, Armenia. From a humble beginning of a few employees, the branch in Armenia has grown to a team of over sixty. To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 282 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.