TITLE: .NET Team Lead
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Evocabank is looking for a committed and qualified .NET Team Lead who will create high quality codes and ensure high performance of software.
- Develop full life cycle software including front-end, middle tier and back-end;
- Lead the .NET and front-end developers during the development, testing and support of the existing and new products;
- Lead junior team members with project related activities and tasks;
- Research business needs driving the projects;
- Design and develop required database objects for web application data architecture requirements;
- Support the QA group in developing test plans and test scripts;
- Collaborate with Project Management Team on establishing requirements and overall design of the project.
- MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Exceptional leadership skills;
- Eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian; good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- At least 5 years of experience with .NET technologies;
- Experience in systems architecture and N-tier application development using Microsoft’s web technology stack (IIS8, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SOAP/ REST Web Services, Http Handlers and Http Modules);
- Experience with modern .NET technologies; experience with .NET CORE;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Git or another version of control systems;
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus a package of benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or English language in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title (".NET Team Lead") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Evocabank CJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. The Company is focused on developing mobile services. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evocabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 277 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.