TITLE: Mid Front-End Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Evocabank is looking for a committed and qualified Mid Front-End Developer who will create high quality codes and ensure high performance of software.
- Develop User Interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies;
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects;
- Develop application code and unit test in Angular and Rest Web Services for the Application Development Center;
- Improve Mobile Application (Sencha framework);
- Work on internal applications improvement (Angular).
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages (knowledge of English language is a plus);
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular;
- Strong expertise in HTML, CSS and writing cross-browser and cross-device compatible codes;
- Experience with RESTful services;
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus a package of benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or in English languages in PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position title "Mid Front-End Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Evocabank CJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. The Company is focused on developing mobile services. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evocabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 328 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.