|Bogart Interior Salon|
TITLE: International Relations Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bogart Interior Salon is looking for a candidate for the position of International Relations Manager.
- Communicate with American and European companies; maintain good relationship with the companies;
- Place orders, follow the dates of production, organize the shipment of the products to Armenia;
- Deal with different types of documents connected with the transactions with foreign partners, including financial documents;
- Follow the changes and innovations within foreign partner companies;
- Represent the Company during the visits of the representatives of foreign partners;
- Cooperate with other departments efficiently, create and develop positive work environment.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Fluency in English language, both written and verbal;
- Experience in a relevant field;
- Computer literacy; excellent knowledge of MS Office, Internet;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to prepare a package of documents for customs clearance;
- Ability to assist the Logistics Manager.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("International Relations Manager") in the subject line of the mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Bogart Interior Salon is a showroom in Armenia that represents American and European brands for furniture and accessories. Bogart Interior Salon is represented by "ITK Rus" LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 901 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.