TITLE: Chief Accountant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Atenk Ltd. is looking for a highly responsible and experienced Chief Accountant, who will lead and mentor tax account team members.
- Provide Company's compliance with RA tax and labor legislation, RA accounting standards and requirements of other legal acts;
- Responsible for accounting, tax, statistical and other mandatory reports;
- Conduct assessment and prevention of tax risks;
- Coordinate the work of the accounting team.
- University degree in Economics or Accounting;
- At least 5 years of professional work experience; experience with tax authorities will be an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of AS-Accounting (Enterprise); working knowledge of OLAP formulas is encouraging;
- Good knowledge of RA Tax and Accounting legislation;
- Advanced leadership and analytical skills;
- Literacy in written Armenian language; knowledge of written Russian or English language is desirable;
- Professional qualifications are desirable.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Chief Accountant") in the subject line of the email. Please specify your preferred remuneration in the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Atenk Ltd. was founded in 1993. Currently Atenk is presenting more than 150 products in the market.
This announcement has been retrieved 891 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.