TITLE: Finance Analyst
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Finance Analyst who will be a field worker and will perform the implementation of control tools and analysis for various farming projects.
- Identify, evaluate risks and make appropriate recommendations for elimination and mitigation of risks;
- Perform inventory of fixed assets and warehouses in the fields;
- Prepare and present reports reflecting results of inventory and document process;
- Perform the Company's internal regulations compliance check;
- Perform analysis of working capital in subsidiaries; recommend on optimizations and supply chain improvements;
- Responsible for other assignments as directed by the Management.
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 1 year of experience in internal control;
- Sound independent judgement;
- Sense of responsibility and attentiveness;
- Ability to travel frequently within RA;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of MS Office and AS-Accounting.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please indicate the position title ("Finance Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 849 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.