TITLE: Administrative/ Finance Coordinator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: USAID My Armenia Program is looking for a full-time, Yerevan-based Administrative/ Finance Coordinator to provide overall administrative, and operational support to the Project Team. The Administrative/ Finance Coordinator will work primarily with the Finance and Operations Manager (FOM) as well as Operations Team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare travel documentation for the staff;
- Support in arranging travel logistics and making hotel reservations;
- Prepare employment and service contracts/ amendments;
- Support in preparing in-kind donation documentation including agreements, handover acts, etc.;
- Support in procurement, including making phone inquiries, drafting emails, etc.;
- Support in event organization and logistics;
- Carry out subject-related researches upon request of the FOM;
- Translate and edit project outreach materials as needed;
- Maintain paper and electronic files;
- Assist the FOM and the Operations Team in reviewing the payment requests and ensuring all financial-related backup documentation is complete;
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses, budgets and reports as requested by the FOM;
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets as requested by the FOM;
- Scan, upload, and organize all documents according to the My Armenia electronic filing system;
- Provide financial information as well as related support to team members when drafting budgets or other financial documentations;
- Assist with any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role, and with other operational and administrative activities as needed.
- University degree in Administration, Finance, Law or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative and financial work; knowledge of applicable legal framework will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of Armenian Labor Code requirements and tax system;
- Experience working on operational duties in an international office setting;
- Knowledge of USAID financial and procurement regulations is preferred but not required;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment;
- Strong organizational skills, responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on salary history.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are requested to send their CV to: SmithsonianHR@gmail.com until the deadline indicating the position title ("Administrative/ Finance Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: The Smithsonian Institution is the largest museum and research complex in the world, encompassing 19 museums, 9 research centers, and the National Zoo. Founded in 1846 with the broad mission of "the increase and diffusion of knowledge" in the world, the Smithsonian offers expertise from astronomy to zoology, ancient archaeology to modern art, the study of ancient traditions to the exploration of contemporary crowd-sourced content. Smithsonian collections contain more than 137 million objects and last year alone 30 million people walked through our doors.
ABOUT: My Armenia is a project funded by USAID and implemented by the Smithsonian Institution. My Armenia supports the sustainability of Armenian cultural heritage through the development of an inclusive and dynamic tourism sector that engages and benefits Armenian communities across the country. Much of the research and documentation generated from My Armenia will drive the content and programming for the Armenia program at the 2018 Folklife Festival.
This announcement has been retrieved 1343 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.