RGAM Retail Group Armenia CJSC
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: RGAM Retail Group Armenia CJSC is looking for an Accountant to join its team. The Accountant is responsible for preparing accounting and financial reports. He/ she ensures accurate accounting systems and record keeping.
- Support in maintaining the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; review entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with the Company's and established accounting principles;
- Responsible for preparation of interim, year-end and comparative financial reports; perform and provide analysis of current results to prior periods and/ or budget; prepare required government reports as directed by the Chief Accountant and respond to inquiries as required;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts; verify accuracy of bank statements and resolve questions or problems; maintain integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems;
- Maintain fixed asset records and control; determine depreciation terms/ rates to apply to capitalized items; prepare VAT and income tax returns for review by the Finance Manager;
- Assist the Chief Accountant in coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors;
- Prepare statistical council reporting.
- Master's degree in Economics or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting; ideally in international organizations or outsourcing companies;
- Familiarity with ArmSoft and/ or other accounting systems, as well as spreadsheet applications;
- Excellent communication skills in English language;
- Professional working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly knowledge of MS Excel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 554 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.