|UWC Dilijan College|
TITLE: Procurement and Logistics Officer
START DATE/ TIME: October 2019
DURATION: 1 year with a possible extension
LOCATION: Dilijan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: UWC Dilijan college is looking for an experienced and committed candidate to fill in the position of Procurement and Logistics Officer. This position is responsible for organizing and implementing the entire process of Procurement, Logistics Customs Clearance and Warehouse Management at UWC Dilijan College.
- Prioritize purchasing requests;
- Buy requested goods;
- Establish and maintain business relations with suppliers;
- Request price quotations to select suppliers;
- Call for biddings in case of necessity;
- Keep proper records relating to procurement (purchase request forms, records on selection of suppliers, bidding documents);
- Negotiate contracts with local and international suppliers;
- Follow up the implementation of contract duties and agreements;
- Keep proper and timely records of all transactions using the software;
- Insure purchased goods in case of necessity;
- Liaise with logistical companies to arrange transportation of goods.
- Assist employees in customs clearance of their personal items;
- In case of necessity liaise with customs brokers to organize customs clearance of goods of the school;
- Device a system of arrangement of goods in the warehouse, ensure proper arrangement of goods;
- Implement accurate management of all transactions, enter data in the software, run proper handing and acceptance records;
- Ensure safety of goods;
- Keep inventory;
- Track expiry dates and requirements of storage of goods;
- Prepare and submit reports on entry and exit and balance;
- Carry out tasks related to the main duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor which match this role or position.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Planning skills;
- Ability to work in a structured manner;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and G-Suit.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Being an intentionally diverse community, UWC Dilijan college welcomes applications from qualified candidates from all cultural and educational backgrounds. All applications have to be submitted electronically via: email@example.com before the deadline. Please specify the title of job ("Procurement and Logistics Officer") in the subject line of the email. UWC Dilijan is committed to safeguarding its students and visitors. An application for a position implies explicit consent to undergo thorough background checks and screening. Successful candidates will be subject to background checks, including reference requests from previous employees as well as a security check.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: UWC Dilijan, one of the 17 United World Colleges, is an intentionally diverse international boarding school in Armenia. It first opened its doors in August 2014 and now has 232 students (16 to 18-year-old) from 88 countries studying International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: UWC Dilijan College will provide the incumbent with:
- Free, furnished accommodation;
- Free, daily meals at the UWC Dilijan College dining-room for him/ her and the spouse/ partner and dependent children;
- Medical insurance package;
- Access to the campus sports amenities.
This announcement has been retrieved 1072 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.