|Fast Credit Capital UCO CJSC|
TITLE: Bank Transformer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fast Credit Capital UCO is looking for a candidate for the position of Bank Transformer. The incumbent should steadily organize the transformation of the credit organization into a bank by creating a corresponding offer package and road map regarding all the necessary actions, the resources necessary to implement those actions, terms and stages and present them to the observation of the Company's senior management.
- Implement detailed examination of the structure, internal regulations and actions of the Organization and note all the missing provisions that are necessary to carry out the process of the transformation into a bank;
- Examine the best RA and international banking experiences, application methods and mechanisms to install in the newly created bank;
- Implement trainings for the Company's employees to comply with the forthcoming new conditions;
- Create corresponding technical tasks for the software used for a bank and transfer them to the implementation of the programmers' team;
- Foster the process of opening accounts in correspondent banks and creating new business relations in order to properly implement international money transfers;
- Create and present reports to the Company's management at appropriate intervals regarding the above-mentioned responsibilities and proceedings.
- Management experience in the banking industry; experience in an international audit company will be an advantage;
- Experience in project management and firm transformation;
- Awareness of the 21th century banking services provided;
- Excellent knowledge of the banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- High level of organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Time management skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their professional CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Bank Transformer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 506 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.