TITLE: Internal Trainer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking for an Internal Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. The candidate will be responsible for increasing the Company's productivity by teaching new sales and service skills and sharing his/ her knowledge to employees through individual coaching, seminars, lectures, brainstorms and other team or individual exercises.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs;
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials for each department;
- Design effective and engaging training course;
- Manage training budgets;
- Test and review created materials;
- Conduct one-on-one training and coaching sessions;
- Schedule appropriate training sessions;
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, brainstorms and lectures;
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations;
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Psychology, Human Resources or a related field;
- 1 year of previous experience as a Trainer, Corporate Training Specialist or in other related positions;
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint;
- Understanding of effective teaching methodology tools and techniques;
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Internal Trainer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 272 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.