|HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: IT Infrastructure Delivery Intern
TERM: Full-time (09:00-18:00 with a one-hour lunch break)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IT Internship is an opportunity to get introduced to the IT world within HSBC. The IT Infrastructure Delivery Intern is having participation in IT Service Desk day-to-day activities, providing 1st line hardware and software end user support and troubleshooting. He/ she typically supports multiple sites with extensive systems utilizing a wide variety of different manufacturers' hardware and software. This role adheres to Service Desk processes and procedures in order to provide a high quality service to users. With guidance, IT Infrastructure Delivery Intern answers enquiries and resolves issues to the required standard and within the levels defined in the Service Level Agreements.
- Support users on their IT issues, do equipment deployment and maintenance;
- Respond to Service Desk telephone calls;
- Consult and train users on IT systems;
- Assist in implementation of different projects;
- Have involvement and assistance in other tasks of the Department.
- University degree in IT or a related field;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, and prioritize work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical environment;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Ability to interpret workflow of different institutions;
- Ability to solve issues independently and work under pressure;
- Ability to be flexible and easy adopting to changes; quick learner;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 55,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their full CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("IT Infrastructure Delivery Intern") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 92 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.