|HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: IT Application Development and Maintenance Intern
TERM: Full-time (09:00-18:00 with a one-hour lunch break)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IT Internship is an excellent opportunity to get introduced to the IT world within HSBC. The IT Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) Intern will participate in IT Software Development day-to-day activities, being involved in different stages of the software development life cycle. IT ADM team typically supports multiple sites utilizing a wide variety of different software developed in HSBC. This role adheres to software development life cycle and software maintenance processes and procedures in order to provide a high quality service to users. With guidance, IT ADM Intern answers inquiries and resolves issues to the required standard and within the levels defined in the Service Level Agreements.
- Support/ assist other developers in application or systems development;
- Get involved in various discussions related to application development;
- Support all the phases in application delivery life cycle;
- Have involvement and assistance in other IT tasks of the Department.
- University degree in IT field;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, coding and database technologies;
- Quick learner, flexible and easy in adopting to changes;
- Ability to solve issues independently and work under pressure;
- Excellent oral communications skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 55,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their full CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("It Application Development and Maintenance Intern") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 163 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.