START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FXTM Armenia is looking for a motivated and skilled candidate to fill the position of Accountant, who will report directly to the Finance Manager Armenia and Global Head of Finance and Accounting.
- Manage accounting and bookkeeping;
- Be involved in daily records preparation and bank payments;
- Assist in managing treasury/ cash functions;
- Prepare various accounting reports.
- Higher education in Finance or Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage, but is not mandatory;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting reporting systems is a plus;
- Good communication skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, medical insurance will be provided after 3 months of employment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://workable.com/j/ADB2C85A01 . Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 521 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.