TITLE: Restaurant Director
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Restaurant Director. The Restaurant Director is a key position who is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. He/ she performs everyday planning and property maintenance organization, provides material resources, and gives solutions to current issues in a timely manner.
- Plan, organize and supervise the work of the restaurant; organize the cooperation of all the structural units of the restaurant;
- Responsible for the performance of the quality work of all the structural units of the restaurant;
- Supervise service staff, monitor maintenance of service standards as well as quality of work performed by the overall staff;
- Monitor the managers' response to customer complaints and suggestions;
- Organize daily meetings with the Chef Cook, managers and service staff to discuss issues and suggestions of the previous day;
- Give instructions for the day, as well as on work and division of staff; perform planning on a daily basis;
- Participate in the selection of service, cleaning and maintenance personnel, organize their training, perform division of labor;
- Analyze feedback from restaurant customers, including complaints, wishes, suggestions; eliminate restaurant performance deficiencies and offer solutions in collaboration with the Service Director;
- Monitor the availability of necessary material resources in the restaurant;
- Control the cash flow of the restaurant;
- Provide daily report to the Service Director on the restaurant's condition, costs and problems.
- Higher education;
- At least 4 years of management experience;
- Ability to lead a team;
- Consistency in work;
- Excellent ability to plan.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Restaurant Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 987 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.