TITLE: Product Manager
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom is looking for a Product Manager who will manage products improvement and new functional features development, as well as will follow financial and user base (connections) KPI's compliance to budgeted values.
- Suggest products improvements based on World Best Practice and customer feedbacks; conduct sales and performance data analysis;
- Research and monitor existing customer base and industry developments and identify potential opportunities for product improvements;
- Create and maintain project files specific to each phase of the product development life cycle;
- Ensure that marketing/ promotional materials match product specifications;
- Actively participate in new features development and maintenance process, such as product documentation, testing and post launch analysis and improvement;
- Cooperate with vendors for development of new features using product development Agile methodology and principles;
- Coordinate product sales and activation processes;
- Manage product-related devices stock.
- University degree in IT, Economics, Business or a related discipline;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field;
- Expert knowledge of products development principles with the help of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Analytical thinking;
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership and organization skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages; good knowledge of Russian language;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Very comfortable working with MS Office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Product Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 1331 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.