TITLE: QA Analyst/ Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Adrack is looking for a QA Analyst/ Engineer, who loves working with cutting-edge technologies and knows how to automate QA processes, using the latest tools and techniques. The Company uses Microsoft based technologies (Azure, C# and SQL Server) and employ an Agile practice with consistent review from the Project Manager and business stakeholders. The ideal candidate is able to develop and run quality assurance programs, tracking products and strategy changes while diagnosing the causes of recurring bugs.
- Solid experience in QA with web-based applications on desktop and mobile;
- Create test cases based on product requirements;
- Execute manual and automated test scripts;
- Record and report test results for manual and automation test cases;
- Identify, reproduce, and report defects;
- Create/ follow test plan, keep them up to date;
- Validate the fixed defects and update the status;
- Ensure the quality of all releases by testing and tracking each new feature;
- Work with the Team Leader and Project Manager to understand release requirements and project goals;
- Find and utilize the best tools available for every aspect of the job, including the automation of functional testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 3 years of hands-on testing experience (performance testing, integration testing, stress testing and regression testing);
- Experience in creating test documentation and report;
- Strong working knowledge of testing client/ server applications;
- Experience with bug tracking systems, such as JIRA;
- Experience with test management applications, similar to TestRail, QTest and Zephyr;
- Knowledge in Selenium WebDriver automation and Grid;
- Knowledge of performance testing tools;
- Good communication skills in English language, mostly in writing, verbal communications can be in Armenian language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits, such as paid day off, quarterly bonuses, health insurance, gym membership, training courses and Company gatherings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("QA Analyst/ Engineer") in the subject line of the email. If the skills of the candidate match with the Company's employment requirements, he/ she will be contacted, otherwise, the resume will be held for future reference.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Adrack LLC is a development company, focused on cloud-based software solutions in Yerevan, Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://adrack.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 434 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.