|Republica Hotel Yerevan|
TITLE: Food and Beverage Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Republica Hotel Yerevan is looking for a qualified specialist to fill the position of Food and Beverage Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for Anoush traditional restaurant, Tap Station open air cafe, as well as for the Room Service. He/ she will carry out a variety of tasks to provide F&B supervision in compliance with the Company's regulations. The ideal candidate is totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
- Responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which include all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations;
- Oversee guest and employee satisfaction by maintaining standards;
- Demonstrate knowledge of and proficiency in all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations;
- Provide a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Manage day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality and standards, and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis;
- Develop and implement business plan for food and beverage;
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience;
- Design menus with Chef and continuously make necessary improvements;
- Utilize budgets to understand financial objectives.
- High school diploma;
- At least 2 years of experience in food and beverage, culinary or a related professional area;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial controls, inventory, costs, expenses, and all cash handling procedures;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Working knowledge of computer software programs;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Food and Beverage Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Republica Hotel Yerevan, represented by Republica LLC, is a boutique hotel in the center of Yerevan. For detailed information, please visit: www.republicahotel.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 587 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.