|AMX (Armenia Securities Exchange)|
TITLE: Business Administrator for AMPIS System
TERM: Full Time
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AMX is looking for a Business Administrator who will join its Pension Services Department team and will be responsible for AMPIS system maintenance, development of new modules, automation of business processes and will create new software solutions for the improvement and development of the pension system.
- Implement actions to improve the pension system software, develop new modules, test and install the new versions;
- Carry out business processes automation;
- Develop an attestation system for account operators' employees;
- Maintain and implement further development of AMPIS system;
- Develop and implement software automation to download reports, exchange and visualize the data;
- Provide ongoing maintenance of software solutions within the framework of the registry and custodial services;
- Inspect and examine the documents and instructions received from fund managers and confirm the actions arising therefrom;
- Register and revise the parameters and data in the AMPIS system, register the users, grant accesses and assist in system coordination;
- Assist funds in asset-backed operations, examine the documents related to operations.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial sector;
- Strong knowledge of capital markets;
- Ability to write a technical assignment, previous similar work experience;
- Understanding of the pension system and fund managers' activities;
- Knowledge of AMPIS software is a plus;
- Good knowledge of ArmSoft;
- Computer skills and good knowledge of IT infrastructure;
- Ability to quickly respond in a stressful situation;
- Team working skills;
- Good knowledge of Russian language; advanced level of proficiency in English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Business Administrator for AMPIS System") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: AMX (Armenia Securities Exchange) is Armenia's only securities exchange and it also runs the Central Depository of Armenia, helping investors raise capital for 18 years. The Organisation aims to promote an attractive business environment to engage local and international partners by developing and introducing business-friendly products and services across trading, clearing, settlement and pension administration.
This announcement has been retrieved 591 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.