TITLE: Agricultural Project Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a candidate for the position of Agricultural Project Manager.
- Manage the Company's agricultural sector;
- Define and formulate strategies and procedures for the Company's agricultural sector development;
- Organize the implementation of the strategy of agricultural projects;
- Organize and execute the regular work of the Company's farm units as well as their overall control;
- Analyze effective function execution and propose corrective action plans for development;
- Coordinate newly launched sector projects;
- Assess investment efficiency in the field and make strategic forecasts;
- Monitor, supervise and evaluate operational and financial performance data;
- Submit reports on the farms' activities, property use, implemented programs and their effectiveness, as well as reports on monetary and statutory expenditure designated for those purposes;
- Submit reports on progress and achievements;
- Perform recruitment of employees, their placement and targeted engagement;
- Collaborate with the private sector and other government agencies on projects and related issues;
- Manage project risks.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or similar spheres;
- At least 5 years of general management experience in public or private sector;
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation as well as project management;
- Awareness of the procedures proscribed to international organizations;
- Computer literacy;
- Ambition to get results;
- Deeply developed problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Reporting skills as well as knowledge of financial data analysis.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Agricultural Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 841 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.