|Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)|
TITLE: Donor Relations Officer
TERM: Full Time
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FAST is looking for a Donor Relations Officer. Reporting to the senior management, Donor Relations Officer is responsible for planning, organizing and managing all of FAST's fundraising activities, including the major gifts program, annual fund, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns. The Donor Relations Officer will work closely with the managing team in all fundraising endeavors and is expected to uphold the values and vision of the Foundation.
- Plan fundraising campaign;
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them;
- Grow a major gifts program, including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors;
- Oversee grant seeking, including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements;
- Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancies;
- Manage capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives;
- Provide regular performance reviews and appropriate recognition, and support ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Coordinate fundraising special events;
- Oversee prospect research;
- Make public appearances/ accept speaking engagements to share information about FAST and its mission with the community;
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems;
- Oversee creation of publications to support fundraising activities;
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Degree in Development, Economics, Business Management, Finance, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in professional fundraising;
- Knowledge of and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising;
- Demonstrated success developing, evaluating, selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs;
- Proven track record of fundraising success, particularly by securing major gifts, successfully managing campaigns, and engaging a community of motivated supporters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Result-oriented personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the title of the position ("Donor Relations Officer") in the subject line of the email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country's strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
This announcement has been retrieved 821 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.