TITLE: Product Owner
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intertech is currently looking for an experienced Product Owner, who will be enthusiastic about building products that customers love. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver Company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Define and specify product features, requirements and product vision;
- Monitor all aspects of the product, such as legal requirements, development of product pricing and positioning strategies;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners;
- Act as a lead tester and ensure proper functionality of the product by estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities;
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved;
- Responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of product related diverse projects;
- Work closely with all stakeholders, as well as technical teams to produce specifications for the product that deliver on functionality, value and product 'elegance';
- Monitor efficient workflow of all projects within product development and ensure their compliance to project plan;
- Drive product launches and administer all user centric designs and ensure compliance to key deliverables;
- Identify all issues and resolve them effectively to achieve the defined objectives;
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed;
- Be the go-to person for any queries around the product;
- Conduct competitor analysis and ensure industry trends are analyzed and feed into the roadmap;
- Verify deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met and product quality is of high standard;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Be the product champion and expert for the product, understanding customer and business needs and actively identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Technology and/ or a business-related field;
- 1-3 years of product management and/ or product ownership experience;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/ or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job;
- Skills in working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix company;
- Demonstrable oral and written communication skills;
- Native level communication skills in English language;
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Well versed on different operating systems and software packages;
- Willingness to take initiative;
- Experience in iGaming industry is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus package of benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who have the right skills and experience for this job are welcome to send their most updated CV to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Product Owner") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Intertech LLC is a web design and development company, specialized in creating websites. The Company started its operation in Armenia in 2016. The target markets are mostly Europe and Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 712 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.