|IKO Machinery LLC|
TITLE: Road Construction Equipment Sales Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IKO Machinery LLC is looking for a Road Construction Equipment Sales Manager.
- Carry out pro-active sales, search for new customers and projects;
- Visit customers and make commercial negotiations;
- Prepare commercial offers;
- Provide technical support and workflow of the projects;
- Participate in tenders;
- Make business trips;
- Manage issues on payments and receivables.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics or a technical field;
- Proven work experience in equipment sales (preferably road construction);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Experience in working with CRM;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and 1C;
- Availability of own customers database is much appreciated.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Fixed salary plus bonuses, including medical insurance and service mobile phone
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV with a photo 3x4 to: KaramyantsDS@iko.group mentioning the position title ("Road Construction Equipment Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: IKO Machinery Armenia (Member of IKO Group) is an official sales and service distributor of KOMATSU brand in Armenia. Represented in Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan the IKO Group is an integrated international supplier of machinery in the CIS countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.iko.group.
This announcement has been retrieved 385 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.