TITLE: Senior React.js Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Exsol LLC is looking for an experienced Senior React.js Developer. The incumbent's primary focus will be on developing user interface components, implementing them, and following well-known React.js workflows. He/ she will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. The Senior React.js Developer will mentor the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
- Responsible for the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface;
- Construct visualizations that will be able to depict vast amounts of data;
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team;
- Work with product team and graphic designers;
- Learn and understand user interactions;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux;
- Experience with HTML/ CSS;
- Experience with REST API's;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Knowledge of Node.js is a plus;
- Mentoring skills;
- Team player;
- Good time management skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Senior React.js Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Excol LLS, which is the rebranded Betting Solutions LLC, provides innovative software solutions and technical services to its partners.
This announcement has been retrieved 475 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.