TITLE: Data Collection Officer
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Sociologists
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Breavis is looking for a Data Collection Officer (DCO), who must organize, implement and monitor quantitative field work of sociological and marketing research projects carried out by the Company. The DCO will be responsible for the usual data collection process. He/ she will directly report to the Research Director in written form, which may be attached to the final survey reports.
- Submit a sampling report;
- Establish and group survey fieldwork directions implemented within the frameworks of quantitative survey;
- Assist in the selection of interviewers according to their previous experience, quality of their work, willingness to cooperate, and other relevant factors of the survey;
- Establish sampling and other necessary working guidelines for the interviewers;
- Organize quantitative research data collection, submit and receive questionnaires, control sampling maintenance, detect and correct mistakes and shortcomings, etc.;
- Make a preliminary monitoring of accepted questionnaire technical compliance;
- Monitor the whole process of quantitative research;
- Collaborate with other specialists to find out possible mistakes and shortcomings, with the willingness of urgent correction of the latest;
- Closely work with interviewers by organizing different team building events and trainings, by enhancing their work productivity and by establishing their emotional adherence with the Company;
- Manage Data Collection Specialist's work, by involving him/ her in different activities within qualitative survey process;
- Translate reporting materials from Armenian language into English language and vice versa upon need;
- Perform other relevant tasks within the research process.
- At least a master's degree in Social Sciences, preferably in Sociology, Economics or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience;
- At least 2 years of organizational work experience;
- Readiness to work at weekends during fieldwork process;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages, both verbal and written; good knowledge of Russian language;
- Computer skills, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and SPSS;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team;
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards, such as honesty, dedication and responsibility;
- Innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the title of the position ("Data Collection Officer") in the subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Breavis (presented by IPCS LLC - Institute for Political and Sociological Consulting) is a research and communications consulting company operating in Armenia since 2006, with the head office located in Yerevan. For more details about the Company, please visit: www.breavis.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 800 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.