|The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies|
TITLE: Chief of Staff
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Chief of Staff. As Tumo continues to grow at a breakneck pace, it is more important than ever to foster an interconnected and streamlined approach inside the Organization, this role aims to accomplish that. The Chief of Staff is both a strategic and tactical, hands-on role directly reporting to the CEO, Marie Lou Papazian. The incumbent will be a consultant, operator, and trusted advisor on key initiatives for Tumo and will ensure essential information to the executive team and beyond is synthesized and streamlined effectively, while also leading his/ her own special projects. Essentially, he/ she will be responsible for organizing projects and teams to ensure the effectiveness of the leadership team.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and execute mission critical projects and strategic initiatives;
- Organize leadership meetings and, when appropriate, evaluate and solve issues before they make their way to the CEO;
- Manage complex, multi-faceted strategies and projects across a wide range of departments and priorities;
- Act as an internal and external liaison to Tumo's Leadership Team, Board Members, Advisors, and Partners;
- Ensure the efficient operation of Tumo headquarters staff by facilitating effective ways of working and managing day-to-day issues, escalating where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree; master's degree is preferred;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Background in project management, consulting or a similar role;
- Experience within a corporate development, strategic finance or business intelligence role within a corporate setting;
- Ability to forge strong relationships with departments and colleagues at all levels of the Organization;
- Humble, roll up the sleeves approach with strong executive presence;
- Comfortable working under pressure, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations;
- Knowledge about and experience with Agile methodology.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume via Tumo's career portal at: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-Chief-of-Staff.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1130 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.