|Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)|
TITLE: Executive Assistant
TERM: Full Time
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FAST is looking for a responsible Executive Assistant, who will provide a high-level administrative support to the Executive by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, welcoming visitors and guests, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the Executive.
- Offer advanced administrative and executive support to the Executive;
- Maintain Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, events;
- Support other executives with calendar maintenance;
- Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries;
- Represent the Executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence, and speaking for the Executive;
- Account for commitments made by managers during meetings and arrange for staff implementation;
- Conserve Executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; draft letters and documents;
- Conduct research and prepare reports;
- Make and accept phone-calls; send memos, emails, and letters on behalf of the Executive;
- Maintain the filing and database systems, and look for ways to improve them;
- Create and master systems and processes to streamline the senior leader's day-to-day work;
- Organize Board Meetings;
- Prepare presentations, reports, demos to be used by executives;
- Submit meeting transcriptions and minutes;
- Handle confidential information;
- Review and recommend changes to the Company policies;
- Initiate new programs and projects;
- Complete projects by assigning work to staff; follow up on results;
- Participate in staff members' on-boarding/ off-boarding and trainings;
- Participate in preparing monthly financial reports;
- Work closely with representatives of Legal, Financial, HR departments and keep all the processes in a loop;
- Responsible for all the administrative formalities and mechanisms of managing the Foundation;
- Train, manage and supervise the clerical staff;
- Anticipate the Executive's needs and plan accordingly.
- University degree;
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant;
- Proficiency in Google Docs/ Sheets and Cloud Storage;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information;
- A self-starter, able to work independently as well as work well in a team;
- Reporting and presentation skills;
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country's strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
This announcement has been retrieved 1335 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.