Career Center Client Company
TITLE: Chief Operating Officer
TERM: Full Time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long Term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Career Center Client Company, which is specialized in providing medical services in Armenia, is looking for a highly responsible and experienced Chief Operating Officer, the person who can have a great contribution in its actively growing team and creative work.
- Provide inspired leadership Company wide;
- Make high-level decisions about Company policies and business strategy; develop and implement a strategic plan;
- Manage the Company's activities, being fully involved in all processes;
- Participate in directing and coordinating all the departments' activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives;
- Develop the Company's culture and overall Company vision;
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale;
- Oversee the Company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine Company's progress toward stated goals and objectives;
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new business development;
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis;
- Work with the Company Founders to determine values and mission, and plan for short-term and long-term goals;
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations;
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filled and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration;
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior management position, preferably in a B2C environment;
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce;
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management;
- Experience with corporate governance;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions;
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust;
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CVs with a photo 3x4 to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("Chief Operating Officer") in the subject line of the email. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 895 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.