|CARD AgroCredit UCO CJSC|
TITLE: Problem Loan Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: October 2019
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: CARD AgroCredit UCO is looking for a Problem Loan Specialist. Under the direct supervision of the Head of Legal Service and Problematic Loans Division the incumbent will take responsibilities over reducing problem loan density.
- Reduce problem loan density and conduct control over the process;
- Organize visits, meetings, discussions with problem customers; implement effective and consistent loan collection strategies according to case-specific conditions;
- Conduct documentation of problem loan collections; conduct the related proceedings and save them as required;
- Make reports and present them to the management;
- Carry out other related activities concerning problem loan returns.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the financial and banking system with the implementation of mentioned functions;
- Ability to hand in on-time and appropriately carried out assignments;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to work out of office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or deliver a hard copy to the CARD office at: Azatutyun Avenue 1/21-40, Yerevan, clearly indicating the position title ("Problem Loan Specialist") in the subject line. Please refrain from phone calls. Only selected eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: CARD AgroCredit Universal Credit Organization CJSC was founded in June 2008.The mission of CARD AgroCredit is to support the sustainable agricultural development of Armenia through provision of financial services. To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://agrocredit.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 386 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.