|Knauf Armenia LLC|
TERM: Full-time (8 hours, 5 days per week)
START DATE/ TIME: 15 November 2019
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Knauf Armenia LLC is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, professional candidate with utmost personal integrity for the position of Accountant. The Accountant will implement the accounting activities of the Company, perform duties and activities related to the accounting procedures, taxation, finance and reporting.
- Perform accounting activities of the Accounting Department;
- Perform day-to-day operation of the Accounting Department;
- Create and submit financial reports to local tax authorities and other interested state bodies;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Plan expenditures and control budgeting;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reports;
- Organize the document circulation associated with the general, economic and financial activities of the Company;
- Perform other job-related assignments given by the Company Executive.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience as an Accountant;
- Excellent knowledge of local accounting, tax rules and regulations and accounting standards; knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word and Outlook) and accounting software packages (Armenian Software);
- Utmost personal integrity and professionalism;
- Highly responsible and accurate person who is extremely attentive to details;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work under pressure and independently;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 250,000 AMD (Gross) depending on performance
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All applications must be submitted in Armenian, English or Russian language and saved in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format. Please be sure that your application includes the following:
- Cover letter, with mentioning the full job title you are applying for and expressing your interest and motivation (maximum 1 page);
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a passport size photo of the applicant and names and contact information of two referees.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to send their application to: email@example.com by the deadline. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Accountant") in the subject line of email. Knauf Armenia LLC is grateful to all interested applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Knauf Armenia LLC is the official representative of the German building materials manufacturer Knauf. Founded in 1932 in Germany, the company Knauf is a manufacturer of systems of dry construction with gypsum boards and galvanized steel profiles. For more information, please visit: www.knauf.am.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
This announcement has been retrieved 828 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.